Subject: Talcum Powder Lawsuit Information: Potential Compensation Ref:7709726
From: TalcumLawsuitClaims <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2022 10:27:43 +0100

Lawsuit Winning
*Important: <https://storage.googleapis.com/tlepehvw9f7njsl4/bc7e1a2.html>*
*Have you or a loved one used Talcum Powder and been diagnosed with Ovarian
Cancer <https://storage.googleapis.com/tlepehvw9f7njsl4/bc7e1a2.html>*
*To activate this link press above.*

*Lawsuit-Winning: Please review your info.*

Hey,

Have you or a loved one used Talc-Based Powder and been diagnosed with
Ovarian Cancer?

Don't Settle.

You may be eligible for compensation!
<https://storage.googleapis.com/tlepehvw9f7njsl4/bc7e1a2.html>

*IMPORTANT: Ovarian Cancer lawsuits are now being filed!*
<https://storage.googleapis.com/tlepehvw9f7njsl4/bc7e1a2.html>
Please review the information below
Subscriber Details
GroupID 4853213
Customer Code: 465162131
Name: *******
Email: [email-masked]
*Confirm Information*
<https://storage.googleapis.com/tlepehvw9f7njsl4/bc7e1a2.html>
*There is limited time to file your claim.*
Find out if you are entitled to compensation for your suffering.
~ Please proceed to review.
Go here <https://storage.googleapis.com/tlepehvw9f7njsl4/bc7e1a2.html> for
more information.

This email is a commercial solicitation. We respect your privacy and pledge
not to abuse your email address.
If you wish to no longer receive these emails, go here
<https://storage.googleapis.com/tlepehvw9f7njsl4/5b5f874.html>.
You can also write to us at: Lawsuit Winning | 338 Jericho Turnpike | Suite
249 | Syosset, NY 11791

This is not a law firm or referral service and does not provide legal
advice. This is a free connection service only and there is no charge to be
connected with an attorney. Claim reviews will be performed by a third
party attorney and the attorney who receives your information may not offer
a free claim evaluation.

*Contact us <https://storage.googleapis.com/tlepehvw9f7njsl4/bc7e1a2.html>* now
for more information!

The advertiser does not manage your subscription.
If you prefer not to receive further communication please unsubscribe here
<https://storage.googleapis.com/tlepehvw9f7njsl4/5b5f874.html>
Or write to: PO Box 41529,,PMB 78292, Memphis, TN, 38174